Welcome to ‘The Flower Smellers’ section of the community.
Now that GO! Smell the flowers has settled down with our 20 founders we are proud to introduce our very own community award – ‘The Flower Smellers’ that will acknowledge those who embody the spirit of GO! Smell the flowers as they bloom:
This badge serves to acknowledge others who are, in their own way, smelling the flowers and will underpin the whole reason for this community -to inspire countless people around the world.
They maybe regular visitors to this blog, comment posters, readers or active at another founders blog or someone that could contribute here who is yet to visit as we become a community.
Maybe they don’t even run a blog but have recovered from an illness, written a book, won the lottery, made a major shift in their life, won promotion, quit the rat race and on it GO!s as more examples from around the world start to surface and group hugs become the norm!
For those who are already flower smellers and our founders who can now GO! award this badge to 5 flower smellers of their choice here are the list of rules to the blogs you are tagging:
1. If, and only if, you are awarded the flower smeller badge or are a founder of GO! Smell the flowers then you can award the badge to 5 others by writing a post with links to the 5 blogs or websites that you choose.
2. You can then award this badge to a maximum of 5 people per month from now until eternity as and when you come across more flower smellers.
3. Link to this post so that people can find the origin of where the award started and find their way to this community.
4. Proudly display the Flower Smeller award with a link to the post that you wrote announcing your award.
5. You are welcome to award this badge to non-bloggers if you choose, maybe someone who doesn’t have their own website or blog but could contribute to something over a flowers!
6. Be prepared to be approached to write a 500 word account of yourself to feature in our 2009 book – The Flower Smellers that some of founders will be featuring in!
The roll call of Flower Smellers is updated weekly as badges are awarded around the world who can be found in our special blog roll of honour called ‘ Flower Smellers’.
The next step for those flower smellers who really stand out is the opportunity to write a 500 word account, a short inspirational tale, about how they aresmelling their flowers and will be considered to feature in our 2009 book – ‘The Flower Smellers’.
Here’s a few we prepared earlier to give you a taster:
- Barbara – Spiritual entrepreneur in the Netherlands. barbara.pdf
- Trace – From Hotelier to fitness professional. trace.pdf
- Arvind – From stressed out to chilled out. arvind.pdf
- Jake – From full time job to full time study. jake.pdf
- Tricia – Travelling Mum.tricia.pdf
- Paul - From stress to Absolute Adventure.paul.pdf
- Jacqui – NLP Coach jacquis-story.pdf
- Julie-Ann – from P.R to African drumming dubai-drums.pdf
- Angela with her raw reform angelapdf.
- Matt and his raw spirit Raw spirit Matt PDF
We are looking for more flower smellers so do contact us if you are one or know of others, from any walk of life, all over the world. We hope to have narrowed down 100 by the end of 2008 to feature in the book!
Help inspire others to GO! Smell the flowers all over the world. A world that needs more flower smellers!
So, GO! Smell the flowers, welcome, enjoy and get amongst it. Feel free to contact us if you’ve any easy questions that we can answer. Difficult ones welcome as well!
Life really is too short so GO! Smell the flowers, while you still can!