Well folks, time for more Flower Smeller badges to GO! to 5 more worthy folk:
This badge serves to acknowledge others who are, in their own way, smelling the flowers.
They maybe regular visitors to this blog, one of our founders blogs or someone that could contribute here who is yet to visit! Maybe they have recovered from an illness, written a book, made waves in the blogosphere, won the lottery, inspiring others, made a major shift in their life, won promotion, quit the rat race, raising a family, discovering their greatness and on it GO!s as more examples from around the world start to surface. They may not even have an online presence at all – that’s where this award differs!
We’d like to present the honourary title of Flower Smeller to the following 5 who have either contributed to this community since the founders have been on board, have recently grabbed our attention in the blogosphere or are smelling their flowers in life in general. The 5 flowers smellers are as follows:
1) Sylvia & Mauro pressing on with their advert blog determined to smell their flowers.
2) Angela Stokes & Matt Monarch – inspiring people with their raw food lifestyle who we met recently in Thailand.
3) Flower regular Bo Snr who is keeping his cheerful outlook on life despite recent setbacks.
4) Ed Gajdel – one of the finest and highly acclaimed photographers in the world who we recently met in Toronto. Check his inspiring work out and you’re sure to spot a few familiar faces.
5) We met Celeste Shenck on a life coaching course in Paris – she’s a remarkable women who is currently enjoying a 2 week yoga retreat with her 83 year old mother.
These 5 and of course the founders of GO! Smell the flowers can now GO! award this badge to 5 other flower smellers of your choice! All we ask is when you do you contact us and let us know the 5 you choose so we can add them to the Flower Smeller section of this community and the flower smeller blogroll that is blossoming nicely!
Here are the list of rules to the blogs you are tagging for flower smellers & founders alike:
1. If you are awarded the flower smeller badge or are a founder of GO! Smell the flowers then pop the flower smeller badge up at your blog and award it to 5 others by writing a post with links to the 5 blogs or websites that you choose.
2. You can award this badge to a maximum of 5 people per month from now until eternity as and when you come across more flower smellers.
3. Link to this post so that people can find the origin of where the award started and find their way to this community.
4. Proudly display the Flower Smeller award with a link to the post that you wrote announcing your award.
5. All flower smellers – be prepared to be approached to write a 500 word account of yourself to feature in our 2009 book – The Flower Smellers that some of founders will be featuring in – here’s a few examples we prepared earlier, in PDF format for now over at The Flower Smellers page. We’ll be adding these recent 5 in due course. We’ve our ever increasing blogroll of ‘Flower Smellers’ that is blossoming nicely.
So, there we have it, well done to the latest five flower smellers! Please accept your award here in comments and then pay it forward and award it to 5 other flowers smellers of your choice – when you’ve awarded the badge do remember to contact us with the details. Cheers!