Believe in Dreams? Go! Ahead

Posted on July 1st, 2008 by Empress Nightshade

Hello, Everyone.  Empress busting on the scene once more.  This time, I want to share with you about my dream….

I’ve always had very vivid dreams. The other night was no exception. However, when I woke from this one, I felt as though it was trying to pass along a message….

In short, I dreamt about trillions of rabbits, a rich lady and a talking golden retriever.  I know that all sounds ridiculous, so if you want to know the entire story read my last blog entry, See Martin?  I Had a Dream, Too!

This dream of mine accurately revealed my frienship and hopefully, predicts the future of my Haunted House (I found a location, by the way).  This is not the first time in which my dreams have “spoken” to me which is why I pay close attention to them.

I believe in my dreams.  Do you believe in yours?

23 Responses to “Believe in Dreams? Go! Ahead”

1. Bo Snr says:

Hello Empress,
    I beleive that the best dream of all was the one that Martin Luther King had

2. Bo Snr says:

Hello again Empress,
    If you can see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL_0vAJk

• Goodness, Bo.
      As a little black girl raised in the church, I must had heard AND recited the “I Have A Dream” speech a hundred times. The last time, I thought I was gonna throw up I’d been so surrounded by it.

Although, King’s “Dream” was and still is one that needs to be taken seriously, it is not the only one. His dream has been a positive in my life that has allows ME to dream the dream I had the other night and realize it can become a reality, as well.

Empress Nightshades last blog post..See Martin? I Had a Dream, Too!

3. I come from a psychological perspective, so I believe in dreams. They often tell us about ourselves, about our hopes, psychic struggles, worries, etc. I know if I have a repetitive dream there is something in there that I have not yet resolved or even figured out what needs resolving.

ClinicallyCluelesss last blog post..Mindfulness ~ An Introduction

4. Jim & Em says:

What are we without dreams?

Less, that’s for sure.

Welcome back Empress, loved the quote and great to see you here in the garden again.

This is dedicated to you so aim high ;-)

5. aussiecynic says:

GDay empress welcome back we have missed you… now we only need to find Rufus, Zack and Elton….. any clues?
    I do believe in dreams no surprise there but they do help on so many levels in every aspect of life…..
    congrates on the new location

6. RYK says:

Incidentally, it is widely believed that the landing on the moon was an elaborate hoax. If you look at the shadows of the astronaut and the spacecraft, they are going to the left, whereas the shadow of the flag is going to the right. This has led many to comment that the pictures were produced in a studio.

• Gareth says:

Hi RYK, don’t get dragged in on that one. The evidence for a hoax is extremely thin and at best easily refuted with some of it working on our ‘panic’ words like ‘radiation’.
      Check out this site http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

The main things to think of for me, are 2 points.
      1. If it was fake, why fake it again and again? That only works for women.
      2. If the Russians knew it was a fake and could prove it why didn’t they? It was the height of the cold war.

• Ah…Gareth what do you mean by, “that only works for women?” Be careful with your answer. Choose your words wisely.

@RYK, I agree with Gareth, but also if you look at the picture all of the lighting agrees and is coming from the left side. The shadows in the flag itself match. And, I don’t see a shadow for the flag only for the LEM.

ClinicallyCluelesss last blog post..Where am I…I feel disconnected.

• Jim & Em says:

Dare we mention the underground dens on the moon that the illuminate have lined up to GO! and stay while the rest of humanity fights and drowns?

• mike says:

Agree with Gareth here: the notion that we didn’t walk on the moon is just plain daft.

Scientists use a little reflective dish placed on the moon to guage distance to the moon etc etc. The point being, if we didn’t walk on the moon then most of the scientific community would have to be in on the cover up.

mikes last blog post..book readers forum

• Delvi says:

I love Girls day! When I was growing up my mom reusefd to get me a Hina doll. Yet they always flew those damn fish for my brother every freaking year on boys day!!! My husband gave my one and only Hina for Christmas our first year together. Although he is Haole and totally misunderstood the whole “Girls Day” thing (and he ordered it from the AAFES-BX catalog), I realy apreciated it, because he knew I really wanted one when I was a kid.So aaaanyway, fast forward to my daughter. Grandma now buys her a wooden Kokeshi doll every year for Girls Day. In the past she was not that interested in them, short attention span. But now that she is older, she wants to play with them badly. I had to distract her with the bubble wrap so that I could put the doll up on a shelf.Where’s my doll damnit!!!!! I’m living 4000 miles away from my mom in the DC Metro area with the munchies for some hishi mochi.

• Bo Snr says:

Hello GIT.
        It seems like they needed a CENG on the case to design a better lighting rig

7. Some of my dreams seems to have quite a bit of foresight into what is occurring within my life at the moment…then there are the others that are just jumbled bits of weirdness. When i actually take the time to recall my dreams when I first wake up, I tend to be able to relate them to whatever may be transpiring at the moment or in the near future……

mighty morgans last blog post..Wounds of the Spirit.

8. Sybil Yamasaki says:

some truly nice and utilitarian information on this internet site , also I think the style and design holds superb features.

9. Windy says:

If you are going for best contents like myself, only
    pay a quick visit this web page all the time as it presents
    quality contents, thanks
    Windy´s last [type] ..Windy

10. When some one searches for his required thing, therefore
    he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

For a wonderful answer please check out this website mini face lifts
    mini face lifts´s last [type] ..mini face lifts