Last week my kids and I trekked up to the north end of the city. It usually takes almost two hours with public transit to get there. But, while I was there in the north I saw an article on useless inventions that I had to share.
1. Black coloured highlighters (I can use them on the things I want to forget!)
2. Waterproof tea bags (What??)
3. Glow in the dark sunglasses (if it’s dark why do I need them?)
4. Fake faux pearl jewelry (it better not turn my skin green!)
5. Double-sided playing cards (how will I count cards then?)
6. Inflatable dartboard (it would make the game that more interesting!)
7. Checkered paint (at least you wouldn’t have to measure out the squares!)
8. Silent alarm clock (great excuse for the boss…I didn’t hear my alarm clock…and you wouldn’t be lying!)
9. CD rewinder (uh sure???)
10. Impact-activated parachute (I’m sure it’s too late for a parachute if you already have impacted the ground!)
What are some useless inventions that you know of?