Yes Today is Good Friday and my B’Day shhh dont tell anyone…..
Yesterday I recieved a special surprise and although I am not going into details I did want to say thankyou, too the people involved and let you know how very touched I am…so to my friends I am sharing a little thing I was given a while ago, take what you need and remember if you can count the number of good friends on one hand you are the luckiest person in the world…. I feel blessed it takes me two hands
Did Anyone Ever Tell You, Just How Special You Are
The Light that You Emit Might even Light a Star
Did Anyone Ever Tell You How Important You Make Others Feel
Somebody out here is Smiling About Love that is so Real
Did Anyone Ever Tell You that Many Times When They were Sad
Your E-mail made Them Smile a bit In Fact It made Them Glad
For the Time You Spend Sending Things And Sharing whatever You Find
There are No Words to Thank You But Somebody, Thinks You’re Fine
Did Anyone Ever Tell You Just How Much They Like You
Well, My Dearest Friend Today I am Telling You
I believe that without a friend like you we are missing out on a lot!!!
Everyone needs a friend and I am pleased to have you as mine….
‘True’ Friendship – An Aussie Way! Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
1. When you are sad – I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
The sorry prat who made you sad.
2. When you are blue – I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile – I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared – I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried – I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused – I will use little words.
7. When you are sick – Stay the hell away from me until you are well
Again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall – I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath…. I pledge it to the end. ‘Why?’ you may ask; ‘because you are my friend’.
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth.
What the nicest thing a friend has done for you…..